Terms and conditions
1. Français à la carte is a French language center run by Mr Philippe Farge (the Course Director) to the learner wishing to study French (the Student).
2. To reserve a place or places on the Course, the Student may complete and submit the Online Booking Form. The other option is to contact the school by e-mail.
3. The balance of the Course fee is payable not less than 2 weeks before the start of the Course. If payment is not received by the due date, the school reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within 2 weeks of the start of the Course require full payment at the time of booking.
4. The Student is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc., since these are not covered by the school's insurance.
5. Any payment is not refundable.
6. Should a student leave the Course before the end, no refund of amounts paid will be made by the School.
7. The school is opened from 9am on Monday morning until 7pm on Friday evening, and until 12pm on Saturday evening.
8. A break could be given with an average lenght of 5 minutes by hour. For instance, a 3 hours class could be splited in 2 parts with a 15 minute break in the middle while a 2 hours class could be splited in 2 parts with a 10 minute break.
9. Payment of the Course fee does not entitle the Student to ownership of the intellectual property rights of the Course content. Teaching materials are provided solely for the Student's education. Copying, selling or any other form of distribution of this material is strictly prohibited.
10. The Student's accommodation or food is not included in the Course fee and as such the Course Directors are in no way liable in the event of contention or litigation between the student and an accommodation provider or meal provider.
11. Transport to and from airports is not provided by the School.
12. In case of bad or abnormal behaviour, the Course Directors have the right to dismiss the Student at any time, with no refund or compensation.